READ PAGES 1-11 OF THE CATALOG FIRST TO FAMILIARIZE
YOURSELF WITH ACLLA GUIDELINES.
- Fill in boxes 1 – 6 of the registration form.
- Click on the box next to each lecture you wish to attend; a check mark appears and the title is highlighted in yellow.
- If you change your mind, click on the box again; the check mark disappears. Or, click the reset button at the bottom of the form.
- Review all your selections before you click the “Send Selections” button:
- No changes will be accepted after you click 'Send Selections'
- Do not send additional forms; they will be automatically deleted
- After you click 'Send Selections' the box below SHOULD appear.
ACLLA Registration Form for the Spring 2020 Semester
- Click either yes or no, and follow any prompts.
- If the box above DOES NOT appear and you get an error message instead, you have NOT been registered and you must register in person at the KMPR on .
- If you cannot print the form, or if you are uncertain whether or not you were registered, send an email to , and someone will respond within one day. Telephone inquiries will not be answered!
- This online registration function ends on . If you miss this date you must register in person at the KMPR on .
- Residents who register online will receive a Confirmation Form in their cubbies on March 9th or 10th.
- A printout of your online form is not satisfactory proof that you have registered. Confirmation forms are the only proof of your right to attend a lecture.